- You must be enrolled by Wednesday September 30, 2015 to be eligible for the 2015 Per Capita payment.
- The Tribal Membership roll will be certified by Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- A complete IRS W-9 form must be received by the Sac and Fox Nation Finance Department before a check can be distributed.
- The Sac and Fox Nation Finance Department will mail the 2015 IRS Form 1099 by January 31, 2016
- No official date has been set at this time for Per Capita payment disbursement.
- All checks will be mailed, no exceptions.
- If Finance has a different mailing address for you, they will change their records to match what is listed on the W-9 Form.
IRS Form W-9
It is critical that the IRS Form W-9 be completed correctly and thoroughly for each individual tribal member; not doing so could result in a delay of you receiving your per capita payment. The Office of Enrollment will verify all information including name, current mailing address and social security number and the form must be signed and dated. IRS Form W-9 can be found on the link above or IRS website.
Required Legal Documents
Please ensure the Office of Enrollment has a copy of your social security card. The Name and signature on the IRS Form W-9 must match the name on the social security card. If your name has changed due to marriage, divorce, adoption, etc., it is your responsibility to provide any legal documentation (including a social security card which reflects your new name) to the Office of Enrollment.
Parents or guardians are responsible for providing an IRS Form W-9 for minor children; not doing so could result in the minors authorized amount of payment being deposited along with the remaining balance into the trust fund account.
Contact Information - Finance Department
All completed IRS Form W-9's, must be submitted by mail or fax only. For identity/security purposes, e-mailed forms will not be accepted.Sac and Fox NationFinance Department920883 S. Hwy 99, Bldg AStroud, Oklahoma 74079 Direct Fax: 918-968-4528 If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Office staff by phone at 918-968-3526 or 1-800-259-3970