Emergency Appliance Program
SAC AND FOX NATION
REVENUE ALLOCATION PLAN GUIDELINES
EMERGENCY APPLIANCE ASSISTANCE
To provide for the safe and healthy daily living needs of eligible Sac and Fox Nation tribal members with emergency appliance replacement. Emergency Appliance Assistance is established for EMERGENCY purposes ONLY. The program is open to all tribal members 18 or older on a first come basis; regardless of their location of residency.
- Applicant must be an enrolled member of the Sac and Fox Nation, residing anywhere.
- Applicant must express a need for services based on an emergency situation. An EMERGENCY is any situation beyond the applicants control causing a hardship on the applicant and family.
- Emergency Appliance Assistance is to replace unusable and unsafe appliances only. It does not cover duplicate or outdated appliances.
- Funding for this program is limited and each application will be processed in the order in which it was received. This program will fund as many tribal member’s requests as funding will permit. However, preference may be given to emergency situations, elders, and homes with small children.
- Applicant may apply for an appliance that includes (refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, hot water heater, microwave or air conditioner) every 5 years.
- Applicants should submit three (3) quotes for the appliance they are requesting however the final selection of appliance and vendor will be at the discretion of the RAP Department.
- After eligibility is determined, payment will be made directly to vendor with appropriate backup documentation, including quotes.